9th Annual Conference
MEET TRADE SHOW VENDORS
4G Soil Restoration LLC
Alltech Crop Science
American Farmland Trust
Bionutrient Food Association
Blue River Organic Seed
Cannatrait CBD, by Baesler Farms
Central Kentucky Ag Credit
Division of Conservation
Fresh Start Growers Supply
Good Foods Coop
Guidance For Growers Consulting
Italpollina USA Inc.
Kentucky Department of Agriculture
KDA - Produce Safety Program
Kentucky Horticulture Council
Kentucky Organic Farm and Feed Inc.
Kentucky State University
Kult Kress LLC
Lowe Creek Farm
Peaceful Heritage Nursery
Seven Springs Farm Organic Farming Supplies
Shelby Insurance Agency, Inc
Solar by Ecos
Solar Energy Solutions
Southern Exposure Seed Exchange
Sterling College Wendell Berry Farming Program
SuperGro of Iowa
The Bookstore at The Berry Center
The Xerces Society
Thoroughbred Landscape Products
Timeless Fence System
UK Center for Crop Diversification
UK Sustainable Agriculture Program
USDA Farm Service Agency
USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service
USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
Victory Hemp Foods
Weston A Price Foundation
The 9th Annual OAK Conference: “Healthy Soils, Healthy Farms: Reshaping Kentucky with Organics” will be on March 6 & 7, 2020 in Louisville, Kentucky.
This conference is expected to bring together more than 400 participants, including farmers, academics, government agencies, consumers and businesses from Kentucky and beyond to continue the momentum in building a stronger and healthier food system. Our program features keynotes, a trade show, farm tours, short courses, a festive reception and silent auction, and more than 45 educational workshops. From the experienced farmer to one who is new to the field or garden to those who want to learn more about how to go organic and hear about regional agricultural research, these workshops have something for everyone.
We are excited to offer your business several opportunities to reach your most targeted audience and at the same time support organic farmers and consumer education. All Exhibitors and Sponsors have the opportunity to promote products or services to Kentucky's organic growers and consumers.
Exhibitor registration late fee of $50 after 12/31/2019.
Deadline for inclusion in the Conference Program is 1/15/20.
Online registration available. Payment by check appreciated.
Trade Show set up: 3/5/20 @ 4pm or 3/6/20 @ 7-8am.
Tear down Saturday, March 7th 4-5pm.
Complete Exhibitor Package: $550
- Exhibit space with covered table & 2 chairs.
- TWO conference registrations, each including 4 locally sourced, organic meals
(Friday: lunch and reception-including 2 drink tickets, Saturday: breakfast and lunch)
- 1/8 page ad in conference program. Option to upgrade to larger ad.
- Price increased from $550 to $600 after 12/31/19.
Exhibit Space Only: $425
-Exhibit space with covered table & 2 chairs
- ONE conference registration, includes 4 locally sourced, organic meals
(Friday: lunch and reception - including 2 drink tickets, Saturday: breakfast and lunch)
- Price increased from $425 to $475 after 12/31/19
Literature Display Only: $50
- Your materials will be prominently displayed
- Materials and payment must be received by February 10, 2020
Optional Exhibitor Add-Ons (available through the registration process)
- Select additional conference registrations.
- Upgrade advertising space.
- Pre-order new OAK t-shirts!
- Available through the registration process.
Exhibitors - Please Note
- Booth space is available on a first come, first served basis. Secure your space and register early.
- The "early" sign up deadline was December 31, 2019. Exhibitor prices increased $50 on 1/1/20.
- Ad deadline for the print program is 1/15/2020.
- Trade Show set up is Friday, March 6th from 7am-10am. Exhibitors are expected to keep their displays up from Friday morning - Saturday 4:15pm.
- Conference exhibitors and sponsors with an exhibit booth will receive a follow up packet in February with details including directions to the site, set up and tear-down instructions and an exhibit hall floor plan.
OAK’s 2020 Conference Program will be a beautiful and professional,
full color, 8 1/2” x 11” high quality booklet.
All ads and payment must be received by January 15th, 2020
Full page ad (7.5w x 10h) $500
1/2 page ad (7.5w x 4.75h) $350
1/4 page ad (3.75w x 4.75h) $175
1/8 page ad (3.75w x 2.375h) $100
Please note that SPONSORSHIP opportunities come
with ample ad and exhibit space. Find out more about
becoming a conference sponsor:
If you prefer the paper route, complete this Registration Form in Word or
print a Registration Form PDF and send your completed information with payment to:
PO Box 22244
Lexington, KY 40522
2020 SILENT AUCTION - please donate!
OAK’s Silent Auction is another great way to support our organization. One hundred percent of funds raised will be used to help train Kentucky’s farmers pursuing organic certification.
All donations are tax deductible. Please include brochures or business cards, or a 5x7 to 8x10 ad in an acrylic standing frame that could be placed next to the donated item(s). Please print and complete the PDF below to send in with your donation.
We’d be happy to pick up your donated items and gift certificates, or they can be mailed by February 1st to Brooke Gentile.
PO Box 22244
Lexington, KY 40522