10th Annual Conference
The 10th Annual OAK Conference: “Healthy Soils, Healthy Farms: Reshaping Kentucky with Organics” will be virtual and run January 26-30, 2021.
This conference brings together more than 450 participants, including farmers, academics, government agencies, consumers and businesses from Kentucky and beyond to continue the momentum in building a stronger and healthier food system. The program features keynotes, a trade show, and more than 20 educational sessions. From the experienced farmer to one who is new to the field or garden to those who want to learn more about how to go organic and hear about regional agricultural research, these workshops have something for everyone.
We are excited to offer your business several opportunities to reach a sustainably minded Kentucky farmer audience and at the same time support the growing organic movement in the state. All Exhibitors and Sponsors have the opportunity to promote their message, products or services to attendees.
Exhibitor registration increases $50 after 11/1/2020.
Deadline for video submission and profile 12/31/2020.
Online registration available. Payment by check appreciated.
Trade Show Exhibitor: $300
- Virtual Trade Show profile
- Optional 5-15 minute video submission for attendees to view on demand
- Ability to engage with attendees: messaging, giveaways, coupon shares from your profile..
- TWO conference registrations
- Price increased from $300 to $350 after 11/1/2020.
Video Exhibitor Only: $150
- Submit a 5-15 minute video about your services, product or message.
- The video will be hosted inside the conference platform for attendees to view during the event
and for up to a year afterwards.
DOES NOT include:
- Virtual Trade Show Booth or Profile
- Conference registration
- If you are interested in these features consider registering as an exhibitor (above).
If you prefer the paper route, complete this Registration Form (coming soon) in Word or
print a Registration Form PDF and send your completed information with payment to:
PO Box 22244
Lexington, KY 40522